We are sorry to see you go! Before you cancel your membership, we want to remind you of a few things:
1. Per your membership agreement, all memberships must have 30 days written notice prior to next billing cycle to cancel. You may attend classes until the end of your current fully paid membership.
2. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
3. If you would like to temporarily freeze your membership, please email us to discuss your options.
4. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30 days written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement.
5. As a courtesy, we always appreciate feedback. If leaving anything less than 5 stars below, please let us know where we can improve in the future.